Friday, June 29, 2007

What does your freezer look like?


What do you see as you open your freezer door? Does it look anything like this? picture by:Allie Gowercrafternoonsinthekitchen.blogspot.com

This is a photo of 15 4Meals in 4Minutes style meals (meals made at a Fill your Freezer Day). I borrowed this picture from another Homemade Gourmet distributor. She made these 15 meals in just under 30 minutes!! I'll send my picture next time I get loaded up again! I'm down to my last 3 meals!

Your freezer can look like this! Schedule for my next Fill Your Freezer Day or gather your friends together and host a meal-making class!

2 comments:

Allie Gower said...

Are you done borrowing my freezer? I need it back. TEE HEE.

LOL - that's a picture of my freezer, and I made most of those meals after a marathon trip to the grocery store while my husband picked up Chick Fil A.

I have a Fill Your Freezer website now - crafternoons.bravehost.com.

Allie Gower
crafternoonsinthekitchen.blogspot.com

Mary Lou Garcia said...

Yes it is!! Thanks for sharing!