Saturday, January 12, 2008

My Hostess Won!


I'm so excited for my hostess, Shiva, today she won a Kitchen Aid Toaster ($50 value)!! Ken Johnsen~Company Chairman-personally called her this morning.



We never heard the phone ring during the show, so you can imagine my surprise when I had a voice mail from HG's CEO saying that Shiva had won. He then went on to say that he finally got a hold of Shiva and had a great conversation with her and is mailing her her toaster!
This was followed by Shiva's voice mail (sounding very excited) saying that Ken called her to tell her she won!!

I'm so excited that one of my hostess won....hopefully more will win! I still have a couple of dates available in January.

I had so much fun at today's 4 Meals in 4 Minutes class! She had a great group of friends that loved the ease and simplicity of preparing ready to go meals. I love what I do because it allows me to show others how to save time and money! Dinner time can be stressful without the right tools or planning....Homemade Gourmet is the solution! If you would like help with dinner time, let me know and we can set up a time to get your freezer ready! I'm more then happy to help!

To order you favorite Homemade Gourmet meal solutions...
www.homemadegourmet.com/marylou

No comments: