Monday, July 21, 2008

Make Friends, Make Money, Make a Difference

Now is a great time to start your own business! Get free new products too!!

New Consultants can get a FREE assortment of the new Homemade in a Hurry exclusive mixes when they sign up.

When new Consultants place their first order, we’ll include an amazing bonus assortment of:
Season ’n’ Steam Philly Cheesesteak Mix
Season ’n’ Steam Fajitas Mix
Creamy Italian Casserole Mix
Shepherd’s Pie Casserole Mix
Skillet Chicken and Rice Mix
Skillet Burritos Mix
It’s a $39.50 value!

I love the value that Homemade Gourmet has to offer! We have what everyone needs! Our products will save families money and time!! I love showing busy moms how to plan wonderful, healthy, and easy to make meals on a friendly budget with Homemade Gourmet. Being a part of this wonderful company is so rewarding in many ways and it's makes me so happy to see someone's eyes light up when they see our 4 meals in 4 minutes demonstration! Bringing families back to the dinner table is my passion and Homemade Gourmet makes it possible for anyone with a busy schedule.

Contact me if you too would like to make a difference for your family and for other families. I would love to share my 4 years experience with you and send you a catalog and info packet. Every year this company gets better and better..always making it easier for you to have a successful business! Join my team today and we can be sailing together in the Bahamas next year!!

Blessings,
Mary Lou

No comments: