Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Season N Steam Fajitas!







Last night I finally was able to try Homemade Gourmet's new Season N Steam line. We had the fajitas. This was the easiest meal ever! All I had to do was dump the seasoning into the glad steam bag then I added 1 1/5 lbs of fajita meat. I stirred it up and put it in the microwave for 3 minutes. Then you stir it again and put in microwave for another 3 minutes, stir and put back in for 2 additional minutes! In less then 15 minutes I had a restaurant style meal, without the restaurant style price!






I also made HG Spanish Rice. I put this together before making the entree. It takes 15 minutes...which worked out great. It was done when the fajitas were. We had left over chips and salsa and queso dip. I even had shredded cheese, sour cream, tomatoes and shredded lettuce in my refrigerator!



I can't wait to try our SnS Philly Cheesesteak and SnS Beef and broccoli. Not to mention, our SnS tenderloin-can you believe you can have tenderloin in 15 minutes?!!




The other benefit of the SnS line, besides being fast, easy and healthy, is that it's a part of Homemade Gourmet's Homemade in a Hurry line! This means it has an additional tear off tab that you keep in your wallet, handbag, diaper bag for last minute options! Let's say you forgot to take out the meat to thaw or you just simply didn't plan for dinner. Well, all you have to do is take out your Homemade in a Hurry tabs and pick a meal. Then you head to the grocery store to pick up the ingredients that are on the list and run through the 'express lane' and then you will have a meal ready in less then 20 minutes when you get home!! Talk about convenience! Skip the drive thru and stop paying high prices. With our meals you can create a dinner for less then $3.00 per serving!! You can't buy a kids meal for under $3.00 these days! Plus it's healthy....no added oil or fats.



Microwave cooking is fast, easy, and Safe! Plus it retains more of the food's nutrients. See my previous post about the safety of using Glad's Steamer Bags.

No comments: