Sunday, July 29, 2007

Family Reunion 2007


I can't wait to go back next year!!! I got so much out of it and told myself I will attend every year.











Family Reunion is always held in the Dallas area. We stayed at the Hilton Anatole. This hotel was huge!!





My Room. It was nice having this king size bed all to myself, but I must admit it was lonely without my kids and husband. At least I wasn't being pushed off the edge :)










First day of training...This is Tami Van Hoy...she is Homemade Gourmet's founder. She started HG 10 years ago because she had a need...she needed to make $100 a month to help with her family grocery supplies. She used her Grandmother's recipes to package her favorites mixes. One day when she was renting a booth a lady approched her about selling these mixes for her....and it exploded from there! Our top leaders share their hardships and successes of their business. Here's the lovely group of ladies that I rode down with. I can't wait to see them grow thier business. Here I am with my Director, Nancy Allen. She's the best. This is the Administration building. It is located in Canton, Tx. Which was about a hour from our hotel. We loaded 6 buses and had adult beverages on the way there.
This banner was hung at Home Office. It's a great feeling to know what a kind spirited company I'm a part of. This company truly cares for it's employees and for it's distributors. There's not many companies out there that represent these values.
I'm in front of the production facility. It's right across from Home Office. It was very neat to see how are mixes are package and the assembly lines. This building is in the stages of expanding. It was funny to hear and see pictures of Tami's story how she had bags of sugar and flour stacked throughout her 1,600 sq foot house.


After touring Home Office facilities we went to a Ranch. Isn't it just beautiful! Here we got to try all the new Fall products..yum yum.


Me, Tami, Kim, and Nancy enjoying the music.

This was at awards night...my last day there.

1 comment:

Allie Gower said...

This is such a great company. Values are so important. Don't you think?

Golden rule - doing unto others... Ethical... honesty, accountability, trust, respect...

What a great picture to share.

Thanks.

Allie Gower
crafternoonsinthekitchen.blogspot.com