Friday, March 7, 2008

Giving...Gives Right Back!

This Post was written by Cindy Pirtle of Homemade Gourmet. You can read this and many more post at Homemade Gourmet's office blog at... http://www.homemadegourmet.com/marylou

Last week, Tami and I were working on recipes and articles to go into the April Kitchen Connection. Loads of work, but loads of fun as well. But, I have to tell you, the absolute, very BEST part of last week was the FILL YOUR FREEZER and PERK YOUR PANTRY contest. It was also that absolute, very HARDEST part.

You see, this entire quarter, Tami and I have been reading these heart warming stories of customers who want and need a Freezer Make Over. They all submitted their coupons, a short essay and a before picture of their freezers. I must say that even if I had never read a word of the essays, some of the freezers almost made me cry.

Want to know why???

All these people were Homemade Gourmet customers!!!!!

How, I ask you, HOW, can a Homemade Gourmet customer’s freezer be in such sad shape?? Luckily, each of those customers also submitted their distributors name, so guess who I am going to be calling???? Ha - you can run, but you cannot hide.

But, I digress. (As usual!) The BEST part, really, really and truly, was to watch this fantastic lady with 3 little boys draped all over her, stand with her mouth open and repeatedly say, “That’s all you have to do???” “Wait, it is that easy??” “What else can I make with that one?” “Oh, my husband is going to be so excited!!” “Hold on, you even have dinner for tonight for us??” There is no greater joy that I have felt in a long time, than to be able to give this family easy great tasting meals and help them know that it was so simple they can do it themselves every month.


I hate to think that could be one of my customers! Please bring me some Joy and let me know if you would like to set up a time for us to fill your freezer!! I'd be more then happy to help you get started, just contact me to schedule your personal session!!!

If you are not in my area, I can help you walk through the steps. We can be on the phone, I can send you details for you to print out, we can discuss this via e-mail. Just becuase there is some distance between us doesn't mean we can't get your freezer full!

Mary Lou

No comments: