Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Dreams ARE What YOU Make of Them...

Once upon a time, an ambitious gentlewoman entered a very successful shop that had
a reputation for beautiful, fine quality merchandise. She walked right up to the owner and said,
“Sir, I am very impressed with your establishment. I would like to come on board and
build a career here. I can promise you that I will love my work, the people whom I will
work with, AND I will represent your wonderful products with total ease and complete
confidence!”…

“In return, all that I ask for is the following:
First…I would like 25% profit on everything that I sell. I would also like an extra 10% of
my sales available to me for incidentals. In fact, if I sell more than $1,000 in any given
month, I would like to be rewarded for that, too. Then… when I bring in and train any
new sales people, I feel that 2% to 8% of the royalties from everything that they sell
should come to me as well. Thirdly… when I do well, and trust me, I will! I expect lots
of praise and recognition, not to mention your wonderful products, special awards and
gifts, and, Oh yes! and …Dream vacations to exotic locations! Oh, and one more
thing! …I’m afraid that I’m not quite “IN TO” the “9 to 5” scene. I’ll want to set my own
schedule and I will only work when it best suits ME! It goes without saying, Sir, that my
family always comes first.

Okay, I think that’s about it. When can I start?!”

After the shop owner recovered from the audacity of her seemingly impossible proposal,
he roared with laughter! Once he caught his breath, he blared out, “Lady you cannot
be serious! (The gentlewoman remained firm!) …Madam, you are living in a dream world
if you think that anyone is going to give you THAT kind of job!!”

He was wrong. …While that woman was not me, it very well could have been. I found
that exact opportunity as an independent Distributor for Homemade Gourmet.
Dreams ARE what YOU make of them. This job is an answered prayer AND a dream
come true for me! Perhaps it is for YOU TOO…

If you would like to see yourself in this “dream job”…I will be honored to sponsor you
and help show YOU the way! …“Just Ask!”

Join my Team…Join the Homemade Gourmet Dream!!

No comments: