Monday, July 16, 2007

Family Reunion

Homemade Gourmet's national conference is called Family Reunion. This will be the first time I attend one. I'm so excited!! Being our 10 year anniversary it's going to be extra special. I leave Thursday to Dallas!! Dallas is where our Home Office is located.

One of the activities I'm looking forward to is the tour of our facilities. We will get to see HMG in action. See where our fabulous mixes are made--did you know... they are still individually poured by hand into each bag. I will be taking lots of pictures to share. Another benefit will be that attendees are the first to try the new Fall products.....which will be released August 15, 2007......I can't wait to tell you more about them when I return.

I must say, I sure hope that the Creamy Italian Casserole returns this Fall. It has been a few months since I made one. Due to my lack of preparation....I needed something FAST to make tonight. I found my Creamy Italian mix, grabbed a can of chicken, milk, water and some shredded cheese(I didn't have mozzarella so I used Monterrey Jack and topped it with shredded Parmesan cheese instead...love our versatility!) mixed it all together, threw it into a casserole pan, and Presto! dinner was done. While it baked in the oven, I was able to sit and read a couple chapters of my book. I had forgotten how much I liked this casserole!!

Well, all new incentive programs, hostess rewards, and customer's specials are released at Family Reunion so I can't wait to report everything when I return!!!

No comments: