Monday, September 17, 2007

Italian Mozzarella Meatloaf

Today was one of those days that I'm so lucky to have Homemade Gourmet. I was so busy at work today and ran almost an hour late. Fortunately, I prepared a meatloaf a couple weeks ago. Yesterday I pulled my Italian Mozz Meatloaf out of the freezer to thaw. Little did I know I would be getting home almost at 7:00 today! Well, when I left work I called my husband so he could put the meatloaf in the oven. By the time I picked up Joseph and got home, it was in the oven with 10 minutes left to go. I quickly made mashed potatoes and warmed up green beans. Homemade Gourmet to the rescue again! If I hadn't prepared meals ahead of time I would have picked up dinner in a drive thru.

Why not make things easier for yourself? Homemade Gourmet has saved me time and money with our easy meal solutions. Plus as a bonus, my kids ate their meatloaf and I've got left overs for lunch this week!

The Italian Mozz Meatloaf seasoning comes in a Pantry Staple size. It's like getting 6 smaller mixes and you save $7.00 with the kit and when it's time for a refill you will save $$15.00! You also get 15 recipe cards with the kit to make other easy meals such as: Mozzarella Sticks, Parmigiana Chicken, Rigatoni and Cheese, Baked Italian Chicken nuggets and more!
Which reminds me....I need a refill!

No comments: