Saturday, September 22, 2007

Turn your love for great food into a delicious career!

"The very night I was introduced to Homemade Gourmet and tasted the delicious products, I knew this was the company for me! What I didn't know was how much of an impact it would make on m life and my family. Homemade Gourmet has allowed me to help many families with meal times, make many wonderful friends and have unlimited personal growth. I have stretched myself to meet goals and dreams I never thought possible." Beth T.

This is exactly how I feel about my business with Homemade Gourmet.

It's a Delicious Opportunity...

*Bring your family back to the dinner table
*Exceptional products that offer quality, convenience and value.
*Love your job!
*Earn Unlimited income, bonuses, incentives and even fabulous vacations!
*Be your own Boss
*A unique taste testing Homeshow everybody wants to attend
* Flexible schedule; work your business full time or part time

Distributor Benefits...

*25-40% commission
*Amazing travel opportunities and incentives
*5% bonus on personal retail ordering of $2,000 or more a month.
*Growth bonuses at certain leadership levels
*Personal Web-page*Customer newsletter service
*Generous host program
*Strong company support, training and recognition programs
*Personal growth, a flexible schedule and unlimited income potential

No comments: