Thursday, November 29, 2007

Book your January Class now!



Host a qualified Meal Solutions Class in January and you could receive One of 30 red Kitchen Aid® Toasters~ AND ~a phone call to their Homeshow from one of the three below!! You must book your show now thru December to qualify.

Ken Johnsen~Company Chairman
John Himelfarb~President
Tami VanHoy~Founder

First of all, I would like to thank all of you for being loyal customers with my Homemade Gourmet business. I have made many good friends and met many many lovely ladies these last 4 years with Homemade Gourmet. I truly appreciate everyone that has been a part of this, either by placing an order, hosting a meal solution class, becoming a HG distributor, having a catalog show, referring me to your friends, by taking the time to read my newsletters and blog, and to those extra special HG Preferred customers!! You have mad a major impact in my career and life!!

THANK YOU!!

No comments: