Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Want a Delicious Career?

Need some extra fun money, want to pay a bill, or have a little extra for a vacation fund? Consider starting your own home-based business. I would love to have you on my team.
If I can do this, so can you!

-Unlimited income potential
- Work your own hours!
-Easy web and email support and training.
-Meal planning benefits you and your family.
-Everyone needs dinner!
- Help bring families back to the meal table.
-Up to 40% discount on products.
-Great as a business or hobby!
-I don’t feel pressured to sell anything... but inspired to share great meal ideas and offer menu planning help!
-Fun rewards, recognition, and incentives.
-A family focused company committed to making a difference through bringing families together at the meal table.
-Your family will love trying out all the easy to make recipes.
-My husband said this is the best thing I’ve ever gotten in to (I guess the way to a man’s heart really is through his stomach!)
-Did I mention you can earn cool rewards (like Coach handbags!)
-Minimum to stay active is about $130 a month and you can use the products to feed your family or give as gifts. Or make an income of your choice.
-Contact me for a 20 minute appointment to chat and see if this might be a great opportunity for you.
If you are just thinking about doing what I do, then consider becoming an HG Preferred Customer to get a 20% discount on products and get mailed to your door a “Bundle” every month (or less often if you prefer). The Bundle comes with shopping lists, menus and everything you need for quick and easy meals. A great way to see how you like the products before you sign on.

No comments: