Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy 2008!

Happy New Year!


With the near year among us a lot of us begin to think about health and nutrition. I know that when I'm prepared and I have a freezer full of meals my family eats healthy. When I'm not prepared it's just too easy for us to run down the street to our local Jack in the Box or to my hubby's favorite Mexican restaurant.

With Homemade Gourmet, you can have nutritious meals and tasty dinners for your family all year long! I encourage and challenge you to keep your Freezer Full in 2008 and reap the rewards. Rewards such as saving time, money, and STRESS! Take 30 minutes one evening and prepare 4 meal in 4 minutes type meals for the month. Take a little more time to make casseroles, meatball, hamburgers, etc. for even more options and meals!

You will want to get your copy of the January Kitchen Connection ASAP! This issue will contain a Fill Your Freezer section on how to step-by-step get 8 delicious meals in your freezer! Homemade Gourmet has made filling your freezer simple! Make sure to order the bundle of the month.

There are so many Homemade Gourmet resources you can use to acomplish this goal! You have the quarterly Kitchen Connection Magaine, the "In The Mix" monthly e-newletter, two 4Meals in 4 Minutes Collections, and loads of recipes that come with each Pantry Staple Seasonings. If you still find yourself in need of more help or maybe just some motivation.....then attend one of my Freezer Days or schedule your own Freezer Day! I'm also in the process of setting a system together which would include me going to your kitchen to help you make a menu, set a meal calendar and prepare meals with you. *details coming soon.

No comments: