Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New recipes I've tried

Over the weekend I attend my monthly HG team meeting. Besides being a bunch of fun with my fellow meal planners I got to taste some recipes I hadn't tried. The one that I was most impressed with was the Tomato and Mozzarella Sausage Biscuits. I'm not a big fan of the Tomato Basil Bread, so you can imange my surpise just how delicious these biscuits were!! Guess what I'm going to to....I'm going to make a couple of batches of these and freeze them for a very Fast and Easy breakfast!! Great for on the go...just warm in microwave and go! A batch yields 2 dozen. The other recipe was the Sausage Echilada Dip-wow, what a tasty party dip! Supper easy to make. It had me fooled because it calls for cream chesse instead of veelveta chesse! This is going to be my party dip from now on! Guess where these 2 recipes came from....October's Kitchen Connection Magazine! I also had the Salsa Cheddar Bread from this month's KC Magazine. The salsa wasn't over powering...it gave the Basic Bread Mix a nice little kick. Along with these heavenly dishes I had our new Italian Roast Coffe. This is GOOD! I'm not even much of a coffe drinker. I'm so glad I ordered myself a bag!

No comments: